Office Manager and Plan Drafter
- Associate Diploma in Engineering (Surveying)
- Cert IV in Business Administration
- Certificate – Professional Editing and Proofreading
Peta’s survey career began in the underground coal mining industry in the Southern Coalfields where she held the position of Assistant Surveyor. Her role saw her working underground as well as managing subsidence data, impacts reporting to Department of Industry and Investment and drafting statutory plans for government departments.
Peta has also gained experience working with an internationally recognised geotechnical engineering firm producing geological plans. Her experience also includes collating raw data to produce Life of Mine, Authority to Mine, Secondary Support, Ventilation and Gas Drainage Flight plans for large multi-national and regional mining companies in the Southern Coal fields. Her roles have also included drafting for NSW private surveyors.
She has also worked as a business administrator in Local Government, administering portfolios that involved maintaining business legal compliance and managing Tender/Quote processes; compliance to Crown Trust Reserves, database management and Web Mapping.
Peta has also been a swim instructor and a Copy and Structure editor for a small publication.
Specialist Positions Held
- 2019 – Present Office Manager and Drafter
- 2018 – 2019 Drafter/ Administration assistant for private surveyor
- 2014 – 2018 Business Administrator, local government
- 2011 – 2013 Draftsperson for consulting geologists
- 2005 – 2011 Surveyor, drafter and administration assistant for various companies in the Southern Coal Fields